January 14, 2008

P.S. I Love You

Excellent Flick!

P.S. I Love You is the movie I saw over the weekend. It was so dang good I had to tell you all that you have to go see it if you haven't already. As some of you already know, I don't get out much to see movies. I have no one to go with. I had to twist my Mom's arm to get her to go with me! My friend Jamie recommended that I see this movie that it was so good and boy was she right! I cried several times throughout the movie but also laughed. It's just an all around good movie. It made me realize that life is just too short! Don't sweat the small stuff! It's a must see!
So if anyone wants to go let me know I would love to see it again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you 100% It is a must see!

Nate said...

What kind of crap is that? Chick flicks! I will have to stop checking your blog if it doesnt get better ;-)
Also Heidi says Hello and please bring pumpkin cake.