February 16, 2009

Happy Valentines Day



For Valentines Day this year we didn't do a whole lot, as usual! My Parents had us over for a yummy steak and shrimp dinner. Not your typical romantic valentines day but now that we have Hayden we just prefer to celebrate with him as a family!

Valentines day kind of gets blown out of proportion just like any other holiday. Hayden gets spoiled rotten! I guess he is just well loved!!!

We kept telling Hayden that Valentines Day was coming up and he was getting confused and kept saying "It's Christmas Day Mom". We had to explain that it was Love Day not Christmas Day! So on this special day we need to tell everyone how much we love them! It's hard to explain things to a 3 year old even though he is the smartest boy in town!


How did you spend your Valentines Day?

The pretty flowers that Nate & Hayden gave my Mom! How sweet is that?!
Hayden giving his Daddy his Valentine!
This is the face of how excited Hayden was to get the best part of his Valentine!

And this is what it was. Another Tonka garbage truck! You just gotta have several of these things according to Hayden!


Hayden being a photographer with his Mom's camera.

Another photographer Hayden moment and me trying to be patient while I am talking him into giving me the camera back. I better get his Fisher Price digital camera out that Santa brought him.



3 comments:

Ashlie said...

Those flowers are amazing! So beautiful. I think it is so cute that Hayden gives grandma valentines flowers too. Such a fun tradition.

sissyann said...

Looks like a fun day was had by all!! I am not as nice as you though. I leave my kids on Valentines and go out with hubby. I just wont tell them their are nice mommies like you.

Sovic Clan said...

Those flowers are beautiful! Looks like you had alot of fun:)