March 11, 2009

Little Booger Boy

Recently Hayden has been having a booger problem! I know, disgusting!!! But this is just too funny! Well, for the past few weeks I have noticed that there have been boogers in his hair. I asked him why is there a booger in his hair but he really didn't reply. Sometimes I don't notice until they are dried up and and sometimes they are fresh and really yucky. (Sorry, this is terrible!) I thought that maybe he was wiping his nose with his hand all the way up his face or something moving them up into his hair. I really just didn't know... until last night! Hayden has went through a phase where he thought it was funny to pick his nose and try to wipe it on us. Of course that didn't go over with us too well so then he decided that while picking his nose in bed he would wipe them on his wall. Nate was quite upset about that and asked that I put some tissues in his room. Well, I haven't done that yet so I guess that is why he now picks his nose and puts it in his hair. Out of sight out of mind! What the heck!? What are we raising?! A silly little boy, that's for sure!

8 comments:

sissyann said...

That is the funniest, grossest thing I have ever heard!!! I just love it!!

sissyann said...

oh and instead of buying tissues you could just tell him to eat them. hahahaha

The Peterson Family said...

Yes it is funny and gross at the same time! But we are thankful that he DOESN'T eat them!!!

Snell Family said...

Gotta love boys!

As far as a cake, the one on my blog would be $200. I'm up for doing another cake. I don't have a lot of experience but I enjoy it.

Unknown said...

That's seriously disgusting!! And funny!!! lol

Unknown said...

That is hilarious!!!!

Shauntel said...

J.R. went through that. Wait, still going through that. He would wipe them on the walls at my mom's house. Not at ours, just hers! But I did find two on his closet door! I tried to wipe them off, but they were stuck! I had to scrub and when I finally got them off I noticed that the paint came off with them! I feel for you!

Jodie Lierd said...

That is so funny!! He is adorable.