January 5, 2009

Our Happy New Years Eve 2008

To celebrate for New Years we spent it at my parents house as we have since Hayden was born. We kind of turned it into a pajama party tradition with some of our family. We wear our pajamas that my parents gave us on Christmas eve. This year we had a Wii bowling tournament (we are addicted to that thing), ate good food, and had a toast to the New Year while the boys ran around like wild men! I am glad that the busy holidays are over now. Is that sad? I love the holidays and I do get sad once they are all over but then when I think about it I am relieved. I am just ready to move onto a great new year!


Here are a few of the pictures that were taken of the fun night we had-
Jen, Jenna, Auntie Debbie

Mom, Cheesy Grinned Nate, Heidi

Cousin Greg

Cheers to a Happy New Year! MMM Bananas Over You Liquor. Yummy!!

No comments: