November 18, 2009

It's a GIRL!!!!!

And we couldn't be more excited! Nate and I thought for sure it was a boy. The Petersons only have boys, there are no girls! I still had a small glimpse of hope that it was a girl though and thank goodness I did!

Hayden has become more used to the idea of having a baby. We have asked him what we should name her and before Halloween he said we should name her Princess Witch. I am guessing he got that since it was Halloween time. Now that it is over he is saying we should name her Rhonda. That was sweet of him!! Although we have already picked out a name. I had a few that I liked and one that I have liked forever and ever but for some reason another name had grown on me. I want to tell you all but I think I will leave it as a surprise, for now anyway!!!

Things are going great so far with my pregnancy and the baby is growing perfectly. We just need to keep things moving along smoothly. Keep your fingers crossed for us! I will keep updated as we move along in our journey! Only 16 weeks left!!!

7 comments:

sissyann said...

Congrats!!!! So excited for you!!!

Tiffany said...

YAY!! I'm SO happy for you! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Congrats!! I'm so happy!! Now I can buy cute frilly girlie things! :)

Shauntel said...

That's cool. Girls are really fun. My mom's email is jackiedimick@premiervending.net

Sovic Clan said...

Congrats! I am so excited for a little Rhonda!!

Jackie said...

A girl, that is wonderful. I love having a little grandaughter. I know your mom and dad will as well. Best wishes for you as you advance in the pregnancy.

Anonymous said...

i already know what im making for ya...cant wait to meet her!!