March 8, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!



What a great Valentines Day we had at the Peterson House! Mommy finally got a brand new car!! 2010 Nissan Murano LE. It has all the bells and whistles made possible! I'm one lucky Momma!!


But of course my two favorite boys couldn't let the actual love day go by without giving me some special flowers! And of course Nate and Hayden also gave Grandma Wendy some special flowers too! I am so fortunate to have my sweet boys in my life!




Thanks Boys for making this a most memorable Valentines ever! I Love You Both Too Much!!
(That's what Hayden says when we ask how much he loves us.)

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

SO JEALOUS!! I'm happy for you!

Sovic Clan said...

What a great Valentines!!! You have such great boys in your life!!

Anonymous said...

wow, now thats an awesome valentines present....

Ashlie said...

How fun is that! You will love that car, two of my friends have the exact same one. Pattrick bought me a new car right before I had Makayla too.

SaRah G. said...

How fun!!! Just in time for your new addition!!!

Dustin and Amy Rasmussen said...

I am happy for you too! I LOVE Brinley's room. Especially her name over her crib. I will have to find out some details on how you did that. You should post a picture of your belly! You have been hiding it with Hayden in the past couple posts:)