March 19, 2010

Baby Shower for Brynlee!

My two bestest friends, Nikki and Jen, gave Brynlee and I the best baby shower ever. It was a small personable get together for my closest friends and I. It turned out simply perfect, with the most adorable decorations, the yummiest lunch, and the cutest bundt cakes ever for dessert! Nikki even made the cutest favors/thank you's to give everyone!
Everything turned out so great and Brynlee and I got alot of great cutesy girly gifts! It makes me that much more excited for Brynlee's arrival! It was so much fun to see pink!!!!

I wanted to show everyone a few things that my Mom has given Brynlee. First is this special Cabbage Patch Kid Doll that she had a special outfit made for to match Brynlee's room. It was so special because Cabbage Patch's were really big when I was little. My Mom has told me several times about the stories of her spending the night at stores like Lionel Play World just to get a ticket to see if she would get a doll. She just couldn't let Brynlee go without having her first CPK Doll from her Grandma!



Then there is this so dang cute princess lamp that I had found and of course Grandma Wendy thought it was just perfect as well. I am just lovin' all this girly stuff!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a lot of fun. I still love dressing up my little girl...well she says she's not little anymore..lol but its still lots of fun!

Tiffany said...

I had a ton of CPK dolls!! My mom even had a friend make a porcelin one that was supposed to look like me, I wonder where that is...?
I'm happy for you!!

sissyann said...

Love the doll. CPK dolls are still my favorite. My daughter has a ton of them.... she prefers to play with rocks. :)