May 25, 2010

First Camping Trip of the Season


We have already been camping a few times this year. Our first trip out Bryn was only 2 1/2 weeks old. I know, pretty daring huh! We didn't go to far from home so I wasn't too nervous about it. She did great and had lots and lots of people that wanted to hold and snuggle her. Hayden of course had tons of fun playing with the all of the kids. His favorite thing to do though is ride the four wheeler with his Daddy. He can never get enough of that! It was also the first trip out for my Mom and Dad in their brand new trailer. And oh my heavens is it ever so nice! We have a trailer that is fairly new but this thing is super nice! I never did take any pictures of it though. I will next trip out!



Of course the kiddos find the only mud hole near camp. The little stinkers were filthy dirty but they sure had fun! What the heck right?! Were Camping!

Brynlee's little babysitter Baylee! She just loves to play and help with Bryn.



My silly Dad with my Brothers Reno 911 sunglasses! Too funny!


Just Relaxin!



Uncle Shaun and baby Bryn!








1 comment:

sissyann said...

You are one brave woman!