September 13, 2010

Hayden's First Day Of School!



Our little Bubba started his 2nd year of preschool with Aunt San's. He is now in with the big 4 year olds this year! We are so lucky to have Landen and Trevor together with Hayden for their last year of preschool.

Hayden has been so excited to go see his Teachers and to play with all of his friends. Grandma and Grandpa took Hayden school clothes shopping and bought all his new school clothes and shoes. (Thanks so much Mom and Dad!) His Daddy and I took him to pick out his own backpack and you will never guess what he picked... Transformers! When we went and he had so many to choose from but he still chose the big Bumble Bee Transformer one. That boy loves loves loves Transformers!!

As I dropped Hayden off for his first day back, he didn't even cry or latch on to me as if he were never going to see me again. Ok, so he did latch on to me for a brief moment but that was very short lived. He soon went and sat right down with the rest of the kids as Teacher was telling them stories. It kind of makes me sad but happy at the same time. He is growing up so fast but yet I am not ready for him too. He is still my little Hayda Bug and my little Bubba and always will be. (weather he likes it or not!)






Look how he has grown!!

2 comments:

sissyann said...

He is such a handsome boy. I think an arranged marriage between him and my Jean might be in order!! :)

studio.delucca said...

I LOVE THESE PICS! :)