November 11, 2011

First Day of Kindergarten!




My Little Bubba started big boy school, Kindergarten! I can NOT believe it! It's such a bitter sweet moment in my life. But oh how Hayden is excited to go to school everyday! He always tells me how much he loves kindergarten. I will be sure to remind him of this time in his life because I am sure he will not always feel this way about school!



I thought we would both have a tuff time on the first day of school but turned out just perfect! Hayden was not too nervous or shy and I wasn't the blubbering freak of Mommy that I thought I was going to be. I was too proud!




I am proud of my son everyday as I take him to school and he wants to stay with me until the bell rings and hold my hand instead of running and playing with the other kids and there is no whining and crying about actually going to school. It makes me so happy that he wants to give me millions of hugs and kisses once the bell rings before he walks into class. I am going to savor every moment I have like this because I know that one say this will all come to an end. But I will be sure to remind Hayden of this as well!!


Here is our BIG Kindergartner!

So proud of his new back pack!

2 comments:

sissyann said...

Such a handsome boy!!! Jean started kindergarten this year as well and it really has been so much fun!!! I am worried about next year when I wont be smart enough to help her with homework. lol

Shauntel said...

Seriously take as many hugs and kisses as you can at school. J.R. is in the first grade and is humiliated by me kissing him goodbye. He is still cool with it at home, but school is off limits! That came faster than I thought it would.