February 25, 2008

I Love This Guy!

Over this past weekend we went to Wendover to see Carlos Mencia. Nate got the tickets for Christmas from my Parents and I thought it would be a great time to have a night away together. I don't know if you know who Carlos is or not but he is hilarious! I don't really like to watch comedians but I love to watch Carlos. He is such a crack up! My cousin Greg got us watching him so him and his girlfriend Jen also went with us. We had some other friends that went to Wendover too but just didn't go to the show. But they now wished they did because that's all that we could talk about. The rest of the trip was fun too though. Just having a night to ourselves was much needed, to say the least! Even though we had a dive hole for a room. But what the heck, you don't spend much time in the stinkin room anyway!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Hello Rhonda! It's Jessica and Monica's friends Jennie. You are so silly. How come you didn't say anything to me at Monica's shower about my blog?? Or at Ichiban's?? Just kidding I get the same way too. Just wanted to say HI! And I do have pictures from Monica's shower, but I didn't post them yet. What's your email address and I'll send them to you. And by the way next time we go out you're invited!

Leah said...

Hey Rhonda - Glad you liked our blog! Yours is awesome! It's a fun way to keep in touch with everyone. Love your slideshows - I still have a lot to learn! Glad to hear you are doing so well and Hayden is gorgeous. You have your work cut out for you!!! Take Care! Leah

Jennie said...

Hey I'm linking you on my blog list I hope that's okay. I'm getting tired of clicking on Jessica's to get to yours. Plus we're like long lost friends, right. That's for the comment on my last post.