February 14, 2008

I've Been Tagged By Jessica

A-Attached or single? Attached to Nate Peterson
B-Best friend? I have a few of those- I would have to say of course my Hubby and my little man Hayden. I also have my Mom! She is definately my best friend. Then I have my friend Jen. So, I guess I have 4 best firends!
C-Cake or pie? Everyone knows this one! CAKE!! Birthday cake is my all time favorite thing!!
D-Day of choice? Saturday. That's when I get to sleep in and then go shopping. I think I shop every Saturday. Crazy!
E-Essential item? Baby Wipes. We can't live with out those things!
F-Favorite color? Purple
G-Gummy bears or worms? Yuck! Neither
H-Hometown? Magna always and proably forever. Unless my parents decide to move for some reason.
I-Favorite indulgence? Cake of course!
J-January or July? July! January is so drab. Not much to look forward to just after the Holidays.
K-Kids? The one and only, Hayden!
L-Life isn't complete without? My Family, I couldn't live with out them.
M-Marriage date? June 27th 2003 The big 5 this year!
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 1 brother, Shaun
O-Oranges or apples? Apples with peanut butter YUM!! This is my fave!!
P-Phobia and fears? Mice/Rats I can't even begin to tell you how deathly afraid I am of those creepy things. Any type of little rodents. Yuck!!
Q- Quote? "The best proof of love is trust" I don't really have a favorite quote but this one is a good one.
R-Reason to smile? Hayden
S-Season of choice? They all have their perks but I would have to say I like summer the best and winter the least.
T-Tag three people. Ummm let's see. Since my blogger world list of freinds isn't all that big I will have to choose Jodie, Jen, and Jen(Nate).
U-Unknown fact about me? This is crazy but I am kind of superstitious in a way. I feel like if I don't take the same route to and from work and to pick up Hayden something is going to go wrong that day. I even have to park in the same exact spot at work. It has gone as far as raining or snowing like crazy and I want to pull up to the door and park but I won't because that is not where my spot is that I park everyday. I even parked in a different spot and went to get out of the car and had to get back in and park where I normally do. The doc did tell me at one time that I am OCD. At first I thought no but sometimes I guess I am.
V-Vegetable? Veggie Schmeggie! I don't have a favorite as I am forced to eat those things to try and get off the fatty train I have been on for the last 2 years. Dang it's ruff!
W-Worst habit? Feeling like I have to plan everything. I need to relax and live a little freely.
X-X-ray or ultrasound? I like to have an ultrasound because it reminds me of when I was pregnant. AAAHHH babies!!
Y-Your favorite food? FOOD!! I love FOOD! Who doesnt like to eat!! But I would have to say Mexican is my favorite.
Z-Zodiac sign? Libra

No comments: