January 29, 2010

Princess Brynlee's New Room!!




After many many requests I thought I had better post some pics of Brynlee's bedroom. We are still not completely done with it but it is just perfect for now! I was having the hardest time finding the perfect crib bedding set. I actually thought that I needed an entire new furniture set because all the bedding I had picked out would look better if we had a back furniture. That is actually the image I had in my mind all along. However, a little bit of some sense talked into me from my hubby made me realize that it was not necessary. The furniture that we had bought for Hayden was still practically brand new so I had to find something that went with that. And after searching and searching I finally did!



I then had another image in mind about what I wanted to hang on her wall above her crib. My parents and hubby just love when I get these crazy ideas! I know what I want but how to make it happen is a mystery! So I am always involving them and it turns into a group project and always ends up turning out! Nate never thought he would be doing crafts but dang he is so good at it!!




So here is the finished product! Nate says it looks like a big scoop of Neapolitan ice cream and you know it kind of does! I was worried at first about paint choices but it has grown on me and I love it!!




It is just perfect for our little princess!!









12 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the room, its beautiful!!

Snell Family said...

I love the name and the room! The colors in the bedding are really cute.

Ashlie said...

Her room is absolutely adorable! I love the bedding and her name on the wall. It is so hard to find good bedding for little girls. Good job!

sissyann said...

I love it!!! Very girly

Tiffany said...

SO CUTE!!! I LOVE it!! I love the name too! Good job!

SaRah G. said...

I LOVE it!!! SOOO cute!!!

Sovic Clan said...

Love it!!! You did such a great job!!

Shauntel said...

Hey Rhonda, We are having a bridal shower for my cousin. I am going to send your mom an invitation, but it's for you too! If you are feeling up to coming we would love to see you!

Jodie Lierd said...

So cute!! I bet you are getting so excited to be DONE!!! It won't be long now!

Leah said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love that name!!! You did an awesome job! I would have never doubted that you would come up with something so clever! Nor would I doubt that you could get everyone to chip in and help! :)) Awesome!

Anonymous said...

I love your style!!! You are going to have so much fun with her I think Kamryn and I dress Kloe up three times a day>>>. Good luck your amazing

Jennie said...

Yep, that's right Rhonda I'm back!! I love the name you picked and I'm so happy you are having a girl.