November 19, 2008

Christmas Already?!

Sorry, I just can't help myself! I am just too dang excited about the holidays to only celebrate for the short time after Thanksgiving! I have already been listening to Christmas music and that gets me even more excited! This year will be so much fun with Hayden! We have already seen Santa too! Hayden is scared of Santa so he wouldn't sit on his lap to tell him what he wants. But he knows all about Santa and understands what goes on during the holiday season. I guess that is why I am so excited, to see the magic in Hayden's eyes on Christmas morning! I just love it!! We talk about Santa all the time and Hayden tells everyone that Santa is going to bring him a big boy bike and a big boy bed and presents. So, we will see if Hayden has been a good boy this year!!

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

I usually get really mad when people start celebrating Christmas before Thanksgiving, (I was born on Thanksgiving), but not this year, I'm super excited to decorate my house, put up the tree and I pulled out my Christmas CD's today!! Although this year isn't going to be spectacular I think Matthew will be more excited! William just loves presents so it doesn't matter what its for!

Sovic Clan said...

I am the same as Tiff and yet this year I am so ready to get the tree up!! I can't wait!

Jodie Lierd said...

Me too! Like you I have already started listening to christmas music, I have my living room all ready for the tree and I just finished with all my outside decor today. Tonight the boys and I are going to watch our first Christmas movie of the season. We have a tradition where we watch every Christmas movie at least once, and sometimes twice!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe we only have 1 month till Christmas I can't wait. I love how happy everyone is and all the Christmas music and goodies.
Ps I love your blog

Erin and Matt said...

I would celebrate Christmas all year if I could. I have definately been blasting the holiday music! The pictures of Hayden in the pirate costume are so cute! Come visit our blog andersonfam08.blogspot.com. Your fam is just so cute!

JEN RATRACING said...

Come on already...give us some pics of the big project you recently completed...maybe just a few of the re-model.