May 11, 2009

Hayden with His Best Doggy Friend!


Here is my handsome little man with his bestest doggy friend ever... River! No, this is not our dog. He belongs to our good friends Jon and Heidi. Jon actually rescued him from a River and that is why he was named that. Sometimes I wished he was ours but other times I am glad he is not. Hayden keeps saying he wants a kitty cat and a doggy and that he is sad because he wants one. Boy, he sure thinks he knows how to work us!! Well actually, he does! Anyway, there is just no way that we could have a dog or a yucky cat. I am allergic to dogs and cats. I don't like cats so that is completely out of the question anyway but dogs I do like. But we would have to get one that doesn't shed. So I have considered that. Then I hear about one of River's little buddies that he lives with chewing on furniture. Hearing that completely cured me of ever thinking we need a dang pet. Luckily, River lives super close to us so we can visit him anytime we want! Am I a mean Mom or what?!

No comments: