May 2, 2009

Hayden's First Dentist Visit

A few months ago Hayden had his first visit to the Dentist. I was not looking forward to this what so ever. It is a nightmare taking him to the doctor so I thought the dentist would even be worse. But it actually turned out to be the best visit ever! We went to Jordan Landing Pediatric Dentistry and it was a great decision! I am so glad we went there. The office along with the staff were amazing! The office was decorated so cute and the cute little hygienists were so cute with Hayden. I was totally amazed at how well Hayden did for his first trip that I am actually looking forward to his next check up! The dentist said Hayden has pretty good teeth. Thank goodness he takes after Nate!! Here are some pics of the check up!

Here is Hayden with the cute Hygienist. She was showing him that it wasn't going to hurt so she was polishing his nails with the tools.


The rather cute and young looking dentist checking up on Hayden's teeth while Hayden is playing a game on the ceiling.

What a cheeser!! He was trying to show me his clean sparkling white teeth!


Since he was such a good boy, Hayden got to pick a prize from the treasure chest.


He also got a gold coin to ride the carousel!!

2 comments:

Snell Family said...

That's where we take Kaleb too! I think they do a good job and making it a good experience for kids. Kaleb loves going to the dentist but still hates the doctors.

Chantelle said...

What a GREAT dentist! Jayden now likes her Ped. Dentist, but the first few times she SCREAMED & CRIED and I had to hold her so he could get a quick look. I'm glad you had better luck :)