February 12, 2011

Preschool Birthday Celebration





Hayden's final 5th birthday celebration was on his first day back to preschool after Christmas break. He got to be the big helper for the day and boy was he excited! We were supposed to make a poster for Hayden telling his friends more about him. Well, I think Mommy went a little over board. OK, so maybe a lot over board.


Nate and I went shopping to find some things to put on his poster and when we got home a started laying everything out the big white poster didn't seem so big. I just couldn't leave any pictures out so we covered both sides of the poster. I think Teacher was probably thinking we were such dorks! Oh well, it turned out cute anyway and Hayden had a lot of fun telling his friends about the pictures we had used. In fact, Teacher asked me to tell the kids about it but Hayden took right over. It was pretty cute! I thought he was more shy but I guess when he is the shining star he coems right out of his shell.

Teacher and Hayden
Teacher was telling the class how special Hayden was and how she loves his big brown eyes and his big loves that he always wants to give her. Hayden is a very lovey boy!







One of my favorite parts of the poster! My Silly Monkey!

1 comment:

sissyann said...

What a cutie!! I bet he had a fun day :)