March 1, 2011

Brynlee....10 Months Old

Time goes by so fast that I can barely keep up on these monthly postings I do for Brynlee. She is growing and changing like mad and I wished I could keep up on every little detail. But the crazy busy Mom that I am I do what I can to remember all these big milestones in my mind in hopes that I don’t forget. So far I have been pretty good but I wished I could just be video taping every single minute. Now that’s not practical but I sure try my best to catch the most important moments.


New Things About Bryn……..

She loves dancing! She has a little toy radio and it plays nursery rhymes that she love to play with. As soon as she hers music, any music, she dances! So cute! I think she go that from her Auntie Debbie, who loves to dance with Brynlee.



Brynlee loves bath time! She cried for the very first time when it was time to get out. Brynlee actually likes to take showers with her Mom and Dad too. She is just our little water baby! She must get that from her Mommy and Grandma who love the water!

Look how long her hair is getting!






Brynlee is moving on out of her 9 month clothes and moving into 12 months. Holy smokes!! She still just seems too little! But she is getting little rolly polly ollies on her little legs and her tummy. It's adorable!



I decided that it is time to change Brynlee’s earrings for the first time. It was a three man job to get it done but it’s done and she is now our sparkling little princess with her diamonds that her Grandpa bought when she was born. Grandpa has been waiting patiently for her to start wearing her first special pair of earrings that he gave his most special little princess.



And finally……. She has her first tooth!!! It’s just barely poking through on the bottom but we can feel it and hear it clanking against a glass when we give her a drink. So cute!!!







Sweet as Pie!!

This is a funny pic of Bryn! She was never a Binky girl (such a bitter sweet thing for her Mommy) but I found one of the few Binky's I had bought before she was born. I gave it to her to see what she would do with it. She put it in her mouth but not to suck. She was kind of like chewing on it with her little gummies. It's funny to see her with an actual Binky in her mouth since she never took one before. Maybe it's like a teether for her?!

No comments: