June 7, 2011

Our Concerned Little Bubba

Hayden has been so concerned about Brynlee and all of her jibber jabber because we don't know what she is saying. He came to me the other day and said "Mom, I hope Brynlee is not Spanish or French because we will never know what she is saying to us." It was hard not to laugh because he was genuinely concerned about this but I did have to smile and tell him not to worry that she will speak English just like us. Oh how I love this little guy of mine!! He acts like such a toughy but in all reality he is such a caring soft hearted little boy. He is so much like his Dad!

3 comments:

Tammi said...

I love this so much. Still giggling! He is so cute!

Ashlie said...

That is hilarious! It is so funny what kids will come up with. One day she will be talking too much and he will want her to be quiet!

sissyann said...

That is the cutest thing ever!!!