June 22, 2011

Happy Father's Day Daddy!

In honor of Father's Day I thought I would ask Hayden some questions about his Daddy. Now that he is getting bigger he says the funniest things and it would be nice to know what his little mind will come up with to answer these questions. He is such a silly boy that I hope I can get him to concentrate on this little project without saying some crazy things, but then again that will be through the eyes of our our little Bubba! Even though Bryn wasn't able to participate in answering these questions she is still your little Bahooka and I am sure she would give us an ear full if we could only understand her.



So this is for you Babe! We Love You! Happy Father's day!



1. What is something dad always says to you?
I Love You

2. What makes dad happy?
When we are both being nice

3. What makes dad sad?
When I be mean.


4. How does your dad make you laugh?
He just tricks me.
He asks me to hold his pillow. (Nate says this as he is hitting Hayden with his pillow to wake him up)

5. What was your dad like as a child?
I bet he was like me but in the olden days.

6. How old is your dad?
50 years, I think?!


7. How tall is your dad?
Like, 5 feet tall.


8. What is his favorite thing to do?
Ride four wheelers with me.


9. What does your dad do when you are not home?
Sit and wait until I come home. He told me that one time.





10. If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for?
Because he would be nice to everybody. Because he is too much nice.


11. What is your dad really good at?
Making me happy.


12. What is your dad not good at?
Playing games


13. What does your dad do for a job?
He turns stuff into books.


14. What is your dad's favorite food?
Pizza


15. What makes you proud of your dad?
He tries to be nice, but he's not always.


16. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be?
Goofy


17. What do you and your dad do together?
Ride four wheelers


18. How are you and your dad the same?
When we be mean


19. How are you and your dad different?
I be nice and he only be's good.


20. How do you know your dad loves you?
Cause he tells me.


21. What does your dad like most about your mom?
I think her eyes cause that's what I like.


22. Where is your dad's favorite place to go?
Texas Roadhouse like me

No comments: