October 15, 2009

Halloween Photo Shoot 2009











Look at my handsome little man! He is such a little poser for the camera these days. He used to be so shy but he was actually really excited for this. Maybe it was because of the fun halloween costume he got to wear. All I know is that he is the most handsome little boy I have ever seen! Ok, so it might be because he is mine but still!!

(Sorry the pics are so small. I just had to copy them from Bridge's website. I don't have my copies yet.)






5 comments:

sissyann said...

He is a handsome stinker pot!!!

Dustin and Amy Rasmussen said...

Hi Rhonda
Amy let me on to your blog. We are excited for your new baby. Any idea what it is? I would like to vote for a baby girl!!! If you will let me. Dennis and I are in Vernal with our baby Josh. What a incredable experience this has been. Josh is a very good little boy and we really love him alot. We hope everything goes well with this new baby for you. We love you tons! Aunt Nan

Dustin and Amy Rasmussen said...

Oh and we are wondering what Ashlie had. We never heard.

Erin and Matt said...

Such a cute boy! And we're so thrilled that you're having another one!

Anonymous said...

cute pics!