September 15, 2009

Hayden has some BIG news!!



We are so excited!! We are even more excited to finally share our news with everyone! My expected due date is April 9th which means I am 10 ½ weeks along. Nate and I attended our first appointment with my new Doc and everything is going well so far! We got to see baby! Although baby is really really tiny still we still got to have an ultrasound and to our surprise the little jumping bean would not sit still for the Doc to see its tiny heart beat. Wow, I can’t believe how much the baby is already moving and I feel nothing. However, I do feel very sick and very tired! I am hoping that the sickness is going to come to an end here shortly. We have some big steps in my pregnancy coming up. In just a few weeks I will be having surgery so they can make sure this baby stays inside my tummy until it’s time. Doing this surgery hopefully means no bed rest and no staying in the hospital for three months. They of course can’t guarantee anything but this is sure a big help in preventing it.

Today I finally decided to tell my department at work. I had come up with a cute idea using pink and blue M&M's and made a little sign that said, "Pink or Blue Pink or Blue Someone has something to tell you, Can you guess who?" I had my friend Jen help me with the cute set up and we put it out when no one was around. It was fun watching everyone as they discovered it sitting there and guessing who it may be. Of course I am a horrible liar and I am sure they could all read me like a book but it worked out perfectly. It was real fun because not only did Jen ad I know about me being pregnant but we also knew about a guy in our dept. and his wife also having a baby and due one day apart from me. Odds were with him on guesses on who it could be. Pete had four guesses, two boys and two girls. I had six guesses, two boys all four girls. It was a fun surprise for everyone! It has been fun to see and hear what everyone thinks. They will be doing a little poll at work to see who gets closest to our delivery dates and guessing the sex of our babies. It should be interesting!





I am excited to have this blog this time around so that I can document our journey and what it takes for us to bring our little miracles into this world.

11 comments:

Sovic Clan said...

I am so excited for you! Ever since our dinner at Olive Garden, I have been hoping you would be able to endure another pregnancy! I wish you all the luck! You two make beautiful children! Keep us updated and text me if I can do anything to help:)

Unknown said...

Congrats girl!!! I'm so happy for you!! Yay! I miss you! Can't wait to see you soon. :)

Tiffany said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is SO exciting!! You will be in my thoughts and prayers, hopefully the surgery will do its job and no bed rest! LMK if I can help you out!! Miss you!

Ashlie said...

Oh my gosh!! Congratulations, I am so happy for you guys. That was such a cute idea. Good to keep in mind for the next baby. Good luck with your surgery, I hope everything goes okay for you.

Snell Family said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting. I hope everything with the surgery goes well.

Anonymous said...

I am so Happy for your whole family !!! Congrats I will spread the news with This Peterson Family!!!! Two is so fun!!!
Tell everyone HELLO

Chantelle said...

We are so excited for you and think it's just SO FUNNY that we're due the same time!! Good luck with your 200+ days left :)

sissyann said...

Congrats!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Im sooo happy for you!! I miss you.....we need to get together soon!

Kenna said...

Ah, congrats! I am so excited for you guys. I hope all goes well. :D

Luckiest Girl.... said...

So exciting!!! Congrats!