January 4, 2010

26 Weeks Down!


I finally got around to taking another dreadful photo of myself. It has only been about 14 weeks since my last one. We are getting pretty excited with less than 10 weeks to go until they remove the stitch and this baby girl can come into this world anytime after that. It sure has helped having Hayden around and also the holidays coming around to help the time go by fast. I am so glad that I made with through all the holidays without any bed rest. I am trying to stay positive thinking and am hoping and praying that we make it all the way with no complications or bed rest. So far so good!! We will be going in for another ultrasound next week so hopefully things are still where they should be. Keep your fingers crossed for us!

11 comments:

Brenda said...

You look so cute pregnant! I know it sounds cheesy, but you really are glowing!

Sovic Clan said...

You are way too cute! You look amazing with your prego belly!! Yay for doing so good this far with the pregnancy, and good luck for the next 10 weeks. You will be just fine!

Anonymous said...

youre adorable preggers....I cant wait to meet your little princess.I'm making her a tutu...

sissyann said...

You look great!!! Congrats!!

The Brace Family said...

You look really good! Will be thinking of you in the next 10 weeks good luck!

Anonymous said...

yep, Im hooked to bargain diva's too. did you know Jacki from school runs it.

SaRah G. said...

you look soooo good!!! Positive thinking always works!! :) Congratulations!!!!!!!

Tiffany said...

You look AMAZING!! I hope I get some of the same luck that you have had!

Snell Family said...

Cute belly! Hopefully the next 10 weeks is stress free.

Ashlie said...

You look absolutely adorable! I want to start seeing pictures of her room. I bet it is darling.

Wes&Kris said...

It is so amazing how we change the way we do while preg. You look amazing.