October 7, 2009

We Are Excited for Halloween!

Hayden has been getting so excited for Halloween this year! I bought Hayden a fun new decoration for Halloween. Look how cute it is!!

Hayden had a great time building this silly skeleton with his Daddy. Hayden is going to be a fireman this year and boy he sure looks handsome in his fireman suit! We already went and had Halloween pics taken too! We should be able to view them in a few days so I will be sure to get them posted for you.

We are really looking forward to all the fun things coming our way this Halloween season!!

2 comments:

Sovic Clan said...

He is getting so big! What a cutie!

Ashlie said...

So sorry! I hardly ever check my gmail account. I would love to see you and your mom. I will check my e-mail and we can set up sometime.