December 5, 2009

Happy Turkey Day!



This year for Thanksgiving we we to my parents as usual. It was yummy as ever!!! This year was extra special because Hayden was able to help my Mom prepare our meal. He helped bake pies and make the yummy homemade stuffing that my Mom makes so well!! (It's my fave!!)


He also got to help set the table and in doing so he made everyone their own name plate as to where they were sitting for dinner. It was so cute to see the little scribbles on each of the pieces of paper. Hayden has been learning to write his name and so far he has the letter H down pretty good! So all of the name tags had the letter H on them. Too Cute!


Hayden loves to help cook things! While my Mom was busy getting the last of our meal ready he decided to cook hi Mommy up something special! It was some yummy soup that consisted of mashed potatoes, canned milk, chixken broth, butter, peaches, raisins and marshmallows. He was so proud that he had made this for me that I just couldn't let him and not try it. So I did! Boy oh boy was it tasty! Ok, not really but I sure made it out to be that way!


We are so thankful for everyone and everything we have in our lives! It couldn't have been a better Thanksgiving!






Just Look How Yummy This Soup Looks!






1 comment:

sissyann said...

I love the name tags. Hayden did such a good job!