December 31, 2009

Bring on the Snow!!!

A few weeks ago Nate had finally had enough shoveling the snow off the drive way and went and bought a new mega snow blower. It seems a little bit much so far for the mild snow storms we have had but I guess it will come in real good use for the big ones we could and do get each winter.

I'm not sure why we waited this long to get one of these things. I guess because Nate has always said, "I don't need one of those things. I can shovel just fine." Well, times have changed and he is in heaven with this machine.

When it snows he is excited to go out and snow blow. I tease him and tell him he acts like he is king ding dong of the neighborhood snow plowin the whole 2 inches of snow that we have gotten with this big mama jama of a machine. It is too funny how geared up he gets with all of his warm clothes. I wonder what the neighbors think!

Here is a pic of my hubby snow plowin in style!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey if he ever gets bored..lol..send him to my house!!! I would love to have a snowblower, we just cant get ourselves to fork out the money.