January 10, 2011

Merry Christmas To Us.....

We were so excited to wake up Christmas morning to see if Santa had come. And boy did he!! Here is a look at we saw.....



Brynlee's First Christmas Loot!


And Hayden's biggest Christmas ever!
Look at that sneaky little Toebell sitting Hayden's four wheeler!


Santa was very generous to us this year (to say the least!)!!

We were so excited to see what Hayden's reaction was to see if very own real big boy four wheeler that Santa brought but it wasn't what we had imagined. I think he was more excited to see what was in all those wrapped presents. He was hoping there was a DSI in that pile because that's all he really wanted. Well, besides everything else he seen on TV and in the stores but a DS was his main want. When asked what he wanted for Christmas, he always said a four wheeler and a DS. So I thought we would be good with the big four wheeler and he wouldn't even remember about a DS. What was I thinking, this boy remembers everything, and I mean everything. I felt pretty bad as he was opening his gifts knowing that what he really wanted wasn't in there. But Hayden surprised us. He didn't mention another thing about a DS until later that day. He wasn't upset he just mentioned that Santa didn't bring him one. I then explained to him that Santa can't bring everything and that we must be happy with what we have. He excepted that and went on to play with all of his other treasures that Santa did bring.

A little side note:
Mommy and Daddy had a DS for him but was giving it to him for his big 5th birthday that is 5 days after Christmas. That's why we didn't feel too terrible about not giving to him for Christmas.






Hayden and Daddy testing out his new wheels early Christmas morning.

I was especially excited to give Hayden his new four wheeler because that is the age I got my very first four wheeler. I got it from Santa too. (26 years ago, WHOA!) I was very adamant that Santa leave the four wheeler in the house since that is where had Santa left mine. Here are some pictures of my special Christmas all those years ago.









































Everyone else had a great Christmas too. We gave Grandma the Kindle! She was super excited!



And Grandpa a new IPod Touch. He loves it!




Hayden also had been wanting a pillow pet. And his Grandma and Grandpa gave him a cute doggy one. He loves it!



Brynlee and Grandpa. How cute!!!

2 comments:

Ashlie said...

We must think alike....Makayla got the same baby stroller, rocking hours and pink hippo for her 1st Christmas! How crazy is that! I LOVE MY KINDLE! Your mom is going to have so much fun with it!!

Jennie said...

Oh my goodness those pics of your little guy riding the 4 wheeler are so cute and then to see you on yours is just priceless. I'm glad you had a great Christmas!