March 10, 2008

OH NO!!

Oh Lord! I have been trying and trying to change my background template for weeks and every time I tried I was going to lose my page elements. It took me forever to get this blog up and running and I wasn't about to lose any of the stuff I had added to it. Well, today I did it. And it was bad news!! At one point my whole page was blank! Scary! Some how I managed to get it back but it's now this blue color. Which I think is kind of nice for a change. Anyhow, I am going to change it again soon to something cute but I can't go through that again. Any tips??
Jess, I should have waited like you said. I'm a little impatient!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Hey Rhonda just so you know whenever I change my template I loose everything, my music, my pictures on the side, my counter, my links to others blogs. I don't know how to do it so I don't loose it either. So I'm interested in what Jess says! Can't wait to find out.

Unknown said...

Just you all know. I don't know how to NOT lose everything. I was hoping one of my other blogger friends would know the trick. (Jennie.) It will be fabulous when one of us figures it out.

Leah said...

I know what you mean about being new to the blog thing. It can be a pain in the a**. I finished "Twilight" and you can check my blog for more details but go to CostCo and get it for your Mom! It's worth it!!!