May 27, 2008

TTA-Graduation


This weeks Tuesday Tell All is supposed to be about telling everyone about your graduation. Well, this isn't a good subject for me as I don't really remember anything. Parts of the whole graduation ceremony and people that I was around but other than that there is nothing there for me to really tell you. I didn't really participate in any school activities or anything so there was nothing special for me to remember. While in high school I started working for Cyprus CU as a Sophomore so I was on work release all three years of my high school years. I wasn't around much but I can say it was enough! I do know however, that this year is our 10 year reunion. Very Interesting! I never went to our 5 year reunion but I should have as I was about 25 pounds lighter! I plan on attending our 10 year though and my husband is thrilled!(Yeah, right!!) I recently let the reunion committee know that I am willing to help out as help is much needed so we will see how that goes. I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Hey Rhonda!! I'm glad you found me!! I will let you know when we have another meeting......We are in need of entertainment and just finding people. I'm super excited for the reunion but I hope it all comes together okay! Your family is adorable, I'm happy to see you're doing so well too!