May 29, 2008

UH OH!!!

I think I might be in trouble! Without even realizing what I was really doing I started making a new list of baby names. I guess that might mean I am getting baby hungry?! Which is good news but not so good news because I don't think we are ready for that right now. In fact, I know Nate is not anywhere near ready! I think another pregnancy escapade would send him over the edge! His patience are thin as it is at the moment with Hayden being such a little stinker lately. Just these little phases that Hayden goes through. I am sure you all know about those. But really, Nate didn't have many patience to begin with. So I guess I would really be testing them if I said it's time to have another baby. Although when I think about it, I have been hinting to him for a while now that we need to have another one just not right now because I don't think I am really ready myself. I think Nate will come around sooner than later though. He makes random comments about what we will do when Hayden gets big like he already is getting and how he misses when he was so little.

I will keep you posted if there is ever any exciting news but don't be looking for it any time soon!

3 comments:

Dustin and Amy Rasmussen said...

I have been thinking about babies a lot lately as well and think we sould have girl babies at the same time. Wouldn't that be fun? I love your pictures from your train day that looks like a blast!

Anonymous said...

Nothing better than a new baby to care for. Can't wait! I will be looking for the updates daily. When the time comes I will be happy to move in and be your full time nanny.

Leah said...

You are a brave girl! I know your parents would be beyond thrilled - they were born to be grandparents! Good luck on your battle with Nate!