August 21, 2008

Hookin' Em Up!

As I have mentioned previously, Hayden loves to hook things up together like trucks and trailers. One of his favorite things to do is to help Bompa hook the four wheeler trailer or the boat to the truck. One day while hanging out at my parents Hayden got his police car out and was trying to hook it up to both the trailer and the boat. It was the cutest thing ever. When I went to ask him what he was doing he wanted me to motion him while he was backing up his car just like we do for Bompa. It is so funny that he catches on to this stuff. I swear he is just a smarty pants! Anyway, just thought I would share!




Oh, just one more thing I have to share. Our neighbor has some trees out front that have red leaves and Hayden picked one and said "look Mommy it's a chocolate leaf". What a crack up he is!

4 comments:

Sovic Clan said...

He is too cute! I love those pics! What a smart boy!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie. I wish my trees had chocolate leafs. I love the pics!

Anonymous said...

ya I know...leaves, but Gooser says leafs. Just wanted to add that, I know what you all were thinking!

Unknown said...

That's so cute!! It's funny he says Bompa. My kids say Bopa. They can both say grandpa now but the name stuck. We love it.