September 18, 2008

Flash Back Wednesday??

I have seen this on many blogs but they call it Flashback Friday not Wednesday. But Wednesday I had a blast from the past. Kathy wanted to take the boys to a book fair at Lake Ridge Elementary. I decided to meet them there after work and when I walked through the doors it brought back so many memories. That is the elementary school that I went to! The book fair was held in the gym and back then the gym sure seemed big but when I walked in I just looked around and thought how tiny it was now that I am old. I can't imagine Hayden going to school. It will be here before we know it! Anyway, Hayden got several books and geeze it seemed way cheap! Books can be dang expensive!

That night I had plans to meet some girls from high school. I haven't seen any of these people since high school so I was pretty excited. I am now the newest member of their once a month get together/card exchange. It was so nice to see everyone and I hope they don't regret inviting me to these little events. Of course I was the only one that didn't make a card to exchange. I felt like an idiot to say the least!! Next time though! I am going to start getting ready for this so I can come up with a cute card idea. As I told the girls, I am not crafty but thanks to my good friend Jen I will have the best help there is! Jen would never let me down!

Thanks Angie for inviting me! I had fun and can't wait to see you all again!

7 comments:

Sovic Clan said...

Rhonda I am so glad you came! It was so fun to see you! You still look as hot as you did in High school! Lucky Husband! Can't wait to see you next month:)

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy tp hear how much fun it was. It will be a nice vacation for a night out with the girls once a month. Maybe next time I can watch Hayden. AND don't you worry, your cards next month will make up for missing this month. you are right, I will never let you (or anyone in your family) down. you all mean the world to me. XO

Anonymous said...

It was sooo good to see you! I'm glad youre going to join our little "club"..lol. dont worry about the whole crafty stuff..im not that crafy at all. Cant wait until next time..hope you can make it to my scentsy openhouse.

Cathy Clark said...

Wow Lake Ridge, I only went there until 3rd grade but I still remember it a tiny bit!

Anonymous said...

HaPpY bIrThDaY!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you came! It was really fun to hang out with ya. And did I mention you look AMAZING!!?!? :)

Jess Thackeray said...

I am so glad you came that night, it is always fun to catch up. Hope to see you on Wed.
Love, Jess