October 18, 2008

8 Things...

About Me... 8 TV shows I love to watch: The Young and the Restless(my FAV!!!), The Hills, The Kardashians, The Girls Next Door, The Real World, The new 90210, Dancing with the Stars, Gangland. 8 Things I did yesterday: slept in, went to work, went shopping, watched the tile prep work at my house, laundry, cleaned up, went to dinner with Mom & Hayden, went to bed LATE. 8 Things I am looking forward to: our little remodel project to be done, Hayden to be potty trained completely, CHRISTMAS!!!!, card swap night with my great friends, Halloween, going to work (that sounds sick but I actually really like work), Hayden's 3rd birthday, and at this very moment I am looking forward to going to bed! (I am very sleepy right now!) 8 things on my wish list: A baby sister for Hayden, a new car, MONEY! (I know money isn't everything but it would sure help things!) For none of us to ever get sick, Hayden to be potty trained, to be skinny, a fun girl vacation to NY, a romantic vacation to Fiji!!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

RHONDA! Hey friend! I love the pictures you guys did! You look fabulous! It was fun to read you 8 things too. Good job!