January 3, 2010

HaPpY bIrThDaY hAyDeN!



I can't believe that our little man has turned the big "4"! Where has the time gone?!

On his big day, we had to work so after we asked Hayden where he wanteed to go to dinner and of course he chose Mcdonalds. So once again, Dimick Family party of 8 went to Mcdonalds. Well, I guess it was only 7 since uncle Shaun had to work. That morning I had told Hayden Happy Birthday and he said it wasn't his birthday because there was nobody here and there was no decorations. I told him that is because his birthday party wasn't until the weekend but it is still his birthday. I felt bad so when we went to Mcdonalds I had stopped and got him some balloons and cupcakes. He was as happy as could be!






Afterwards we took Hayden to Toys R Us. We had something to exchange there so we let Hayden pick something else out. Of course he chose another crane. He had mentioned that he wanted to guy another garbage truck. I don't think they make any other garbage trucks that we don't already have. Thank Goodness!!

At Toys R Us we mentioned that it was Hayden's birthday and so they gave him a birthday crown and balloon and sang to hin over the intercom. Hayden got so embarassed. He was saying to the girl to stop singing. Such a funny boy!





Happy 4th Birthday Hayden! I hope you had a great day! You are our special little man and we are so thankful you were sent to us to be a part of our family. We are the luckiest Mommy and Daddy ever!!

Stay tuned for the big birthday bash!

No comments: