June 15, 2010

Hanging with Daddy and Grandpa...


Ah geeze! Here is another episode of what happens when Daddy and Grandpa are in charge! Hayden wanted to ride his bike but had left is bike helmet at home and we were at Grandpa's. So Grandpa to the rescue and found Uncle Shaun's old four wheeling helmet in the garage. I am very thankful that Nate does care and practices safety first! When I walked out of the house to leave and noticed Hayden I was dying laughing and Nate and my Dad that what's the big deal! Wouldn't you think what the heck and laugh if you drove by and seen this?! It was hilarious to me anyway! Once again, Boys will be Boys!!

2 comments:

Chantelle said...

I bet he was in heaven wearing that :)

Dustin and Amy Rasmussen said...

They are growing so fast! We need to come and meet Brynlee! She is adorable. I love your pictures. Doesn't it make it all worth it when they smile? Those first few are so precious.