June 7, 2010

The Zoo



We had a family outing to the Zoo! The boys loved it! Brynlee loved it too as long as we were carrying her! The baby elephant was my favorite part. She was so dang cute! Hayden's favorite part was the stinky reptile building. Him and his Dad love snakes! YUCKY!!!! They keep trying to talk me into getting one as a pet. Heck No!!!! We are a non reptile and rodent family. In fact we are a no pet sort of family. I know, I am a mean Mom!!!


Anway, we had a gret time at the Zoo!

Our two Cuties!


Grandma and Bryn





How Handsome!


Grandpa trying on hats at the Zootique!




3 comments:

Jennie said...

Miss Rhonda!! Your little baby girl is so darling. I also dislike the reptile building and always make the hubby take the kids in there. No reptiles for us either, however we do have a dog.

Heather Sayer said...

Rhonda,
Thank you for inviting me to your blog. For almost 8 years we've been a pet free family. We just got a little fish tank last week. It's okay so far. I think your family is adorable!

Chantelle said...

Looks like so much fun... I can't wait to go :)
Your kiddo's are super cute!