June 16, 2010

Summer Fun Playin' at the Park

Today we decided to pick up Landen and go to the park to play. Hayden has been a little bit bored being cooped up in the house all day with me and Bryn. Today wasn't the best of days to be outside with the high winds but the boys still managed to have fun!


One of Hayden's fears is the wind. I'm not sure why that it is? When we arrived at the park he was crying and whining saying, "let's get out of here Mom!!!". Finally, he figured it out that the wind would not hurt him. The park was busy with lots of kids so I think him seeing them he forgot about the wind.



With the park being so busy I got nervous. The entire time we were there I was worried that someone was going to steal one of the boys or Landen would wonder off with someone. Landen is such a friendly little boy that he would not be afraid but Hayden on the other wouldn't even think about it. It's just such a freaky thing to worry about but we all made it home safe and sound!










2 comments:

Aliesha said...

I love your blog. Your kids is so cute.

Snell Family said...

Your kids are so adorable! And I think Brynlee looks cute with her ears pierced.