November 12, 2010

Brynlee.....7 Months Old




The time is going by so quickly! It all changed what seemed to be overnight!! She's CRAWLING!!!! Not only crawling but now pulling herself up to things. It still seems to be unreal to me! She is still so tiny but she is growing and changing right before my eyes!







More New Things About Bryn.....


It has been bitter sweet moments at the Peterson house this past month. It was time we packed up all of Brynlee's newborn to 3 month clothes. She is now wearing 6 month clothes and some 9 months jammies. Just another reality check of how big she really is getting!! Bye Bye to all the cute tiny little summer outfits and hello to the still little warm cuddly outfits!!


It's also time to take down the bed in Mommy and Daddy's room (not that she ever slept in it anyway!) and actually lower her crib down so she doesn't fall out. My heart just sank when I went into her room in the middle of the night and she was hanging on to the front of the crib and sitting on hers knees with her little head poking over the top. So Daddy lowered it down so now she is in what her Daddy calls her cage!


An update on Brynlee's little cyst on her lip...... At her 6 month check up the doctor checked out the little cyst on her lip that she has had since she was born and the good news is it's not growing. The bad news is that it is still there. The doctor was hoping that it would eventually break up and go away but it has done nothing as of yet. Which is both good and bad I guess. It is too early to medically have it removed so we will just wait it out and hopefully it starts to go away on it's own.


Brynlee has a new nickname, Brynee Bug! I gave her that name to her around Halloween since she was our little Ladybug! Now that it's over with she still remains as our little Brynee Bug!!




Precious Little Lady!





Yes, she can crawl and still have her obsession with her tongue!
Cutest Little Crawler Ever!

4 comments:

Chantelle said...

She is a cutie pie - and time is going WAY too fast!!!

Anonymous said...

she is adorable! i cant believe how much she has grown, i thought maybe she was 4-5 monthes old but 7..wow...what a cutie

The Brace Family said...

She is getting so big!! She is so cute! I also have a little crawler on my hads and standing up to everything. I know I am so far behind on my blog I really need to update it. I will try :) So you can see how much Bradley has grown.

Unknown said...

Adorable! I just wanna squish her!! :)