November 1, 2010

HaPpY HaLlOwEeN!

My little trick or treaters! Bynee Bug and Handsome (scary too!) Knight Hayden!
This was Brynlee's 1st Halloween and she was the cutest little bug ever! Hayden is getting so big. He wanted to be something scary and was picking out some crazy costumes but I figured I still have a little time that I can still persuade him on picking something that I want him to be. I was even going as far as spiderman and crazy characters like that but he wanted nothing to do with them. You know me, I'm not crazy about the whole character thing either. But we had to come up with something, so we, together, decided on this Knight costume. It was kind of scary but still little boy cute! I am afraid this will be my last year that I will be able to persuade him into something cutesy little boyish. After all, he will soon be turning 5!!!

1 comment:

Ashlie said...

Oh man! I wish I would have had Makayla's picture taken. That is the cutest dang thing I have ever seen. You are such a good mommy!