November 8, 2010

Halloween 2010 - Preschool Style!

Hayden had a fun Halloween celebration at preschool this year. They did such a cute program with some cute Halloween songs that Hayden has been singing all month long. In fact, he had the whole family singing the songs!! "I'm a mean old Witch with a hat... And I ride on my broom with my cat..." Those are the words that were mostly hollered out at home as we were playing!! Silly Us!!


Teacher & Hayden

The cute Kiddos followed up the singing with a little Halloween parade and some Monster Mashing! It was a cute program that we have enjoyed watching the past two years at Aunt Sand's Preschool and I think that Hayden has enjoyed all the fun Halloween activities he has done there too!! We couldn't have asked for a better Preschool/Teacher.

No comments: