November 30, 2010

Daddy Daughter Sweetness

Brynlee and Daddy share ice cream together almost every night. Daddy's favorite kind of ice cream to share is a Choco Taco and Bryn loves it too!! Nate will let her suck on it for a while then he takes it back and she gets pretty impatient waiting for her turn again. It is so cute to watch the two of them sharing something as simple as ice cream together. Nate's Daddy-Daughter time is cherished since Bryn is such a Mommy's Girl and this time makes his day! It's the little things that will always be remembered!









Even with a messy face, She is still the prettiest little thing I have ever seen!!

2 comments:

sissyann said...

How cute! She is beautiful!

Ashlie said...

Makayla had that same outfit! I am in the exact same boat but with cereal instead. Makayla loves her Daddy's cereal but the rest of the time she is glued to my side. I can't say that I mind it...;-)