December 7, 2010

Brynlee.....8 Months Old




My little Mama is now 8 months old!! All I have to say is that she just keeps getting cuter and cuter everyday! Actually, I'm not sure how that is possible!! She is too dang cute as it is!!


New Things About Bryn....

We have seen her little monster side! She now hates, hates to be changed. Her diaper or her clothes. I try anything and everything to keep her attention while I change her so she doesn't want to roll away. It is definitely challenging!

She is still in love with her tongue! She has now figured out how to roll it and curl it! She is such a silly girl!!

Brynlee is starting to learn the meaning of "No No". She is a crawling machine and of course follows me around the house. Even into the bathroom where she wants to get into the garbage can. YUCKY!!! I tell her "No No" and she now leaves it alone. It's fun to see how she understands us more and more. I have been trying to work on kisses. I giver her tons and tons and I think she is more bothered by it so I doubt she will be wanting to give kisses back anytime soon. I do admit that I smother the poor little thing but I can't help myself!!

Her new favorite thing to eat is yogurt! She loves it! But what she loves even more is anything and everything that we are eating. When one of us have something she comes a crawling over and starts whining. It is too cute!




Look at my peaceful sleeping beauty! This picture was taken after an "up all night" let's party kind of night! You can't read her jammies but it has a zebra on the front and it says "Let's Party". This was the first time she wore these jammies and the very last! I'm skeptical about putting her in them again. I can't afford more nights of little to no sleep these days!! She is just so precious and innocent!





Here is our stinker getting into her diaper basket and pulling everything out. She wants to check EVERYTHING out!!



Here is that big smile that I love!!!

No comments: