March 21, 2011

Brynlee....11 Months Old!




Another month older! And growing so fast! She is changing so much! Brynlee is still a Mommy’s Girl however she is starting to grow very fond of her Daddy. She loves to be in her Daddy’s arms and lay on put her head down on his chest and fall asleep. She is just a little love muffin!


New Things About Bryn…..


She has TWO teeth now! They are side by side on the bottom right in the middle. It is so cute! I think that might be it for now as there are no signs of any others coming in right now.



She is so close to walking! She will stand on her own and she has taken a step or two by herself.



We have a big girl on our hands… Bryn is in a big girl car seat! I jumped the gun a little bit but not by much. I was done hauling her around in that infant seat. My heck her legs were hanging way over and she was all scrunched up when I put her in the car. So I don’t feel so guilty for moving her into the big girl seat a little sooner that we should. She loves it! Such a big girl!



Bryn is still a picky little eater. There aren’t too many things that I can get her to eat but right now I think her favorite thing is fresh strawberries. We have also been trying to get her to drink from a sippy cup. We have been trying this for a few months now and trying to get the perfect cup that she likes to use. We finally found one! I am excited about the sippy cups cause they are so cute and girly! Her bottles were just plain so I have been going crazy over sippy cups. She has cute ones with Princesses, Minnie Mouse and cute flowers. Just too cute!



Other than all of this, Bryn is gearing up for her big 1st birthday! Well, she might not know that it’s coming but her Mommy is sure getting excited about it! She has been worrying and working real hard to make sure this day is just perfect!! Can’t wait!







I think she is out growing her infant car seat! What do you think?












No comments: