June 11, 2012

I am so far behind on blogging. I'm behind like half of Bryn's life. Ok not that much but it seems as though. Our life has been non stop for months now. It's a bittersweet kind of thing. We love everything that's been going on like baseball, birthday parties, weddings, camping, oh and working full time and chasing around two monsters!

Once life slows for a minute we are actually lost on what to do. It's almost like we forget how to just relax.

I need a reminder to slow down and enjoy the simple things. And this is just the reminder I need and love! Nothing better than watching and hearing my little miracles play and laugh and in Brynlee's case, scream!

We are very fortunate and I am so thankful for our little family who are all healthy and happy! Couldn't ask for anything more!

No comments: