July 8, 2008

Happy New Home to You!


This is a picture of my Brother's new house. Finally, my Brother's little family has a place they can really call their own. Shaun and Jenna (my sis in law) had a rough/early start at things but have come so far in life for being so young. Landen (my nephew) have taught them both so much about life. My Brother wants nothing but the best for their little family so he has been working is tail off to get there. He is a very hard worker and is game to do anything he can to provide the best for them. For being barely 21 I would have to say he is doing a pretty darn good job! I am proud to be their big Sister and favorite Auntie!



Congrats Shaun and Jenna! Happy New Home to You!


1 comment:

Dustin and Amy Rasmussen said...

Send my congrats to Shaun and Jenna, their house is way cute and I am happy for them.