July 9, 2008

WALL-E

Over the past long weekend we took the boys to see Wall-E. Hayden is starting to become a good movie goer. Finally, I will have a movie partner! Even though it might be just kid movies at least I will still be able to go and enjoy some good popcorn and a nice big coke. It's so all about movie theater popcorn!!

As far as the movie went, it was just ok. Well, at least when I was watching it that's what I thought anyway. I guess I really just didn't get it. I know, I'm a dork but there was no talking or anything and I just plain didn't get it. I understand now though after my Mom explained it to me. And now, I guess it was a pretty cute show! I don't exactly think it's a must see and don't know that I will even buy it when it comes out on DVD. Oh who am I kidding of course I will have to buy it! Hayden liked it so we gotta have it. It's just not my fave. But that cute little robot I loved! I think Hayden needs a Wall-E!!

1 comment:

Jodie Lierd said...

Same here. I took the kids to see it today and wasn't that impressed. I am all about the popcorn too!