July 14, 2008

The Memory...

My cousin Amy did this cute memory post on her blog and thought it would be fun to post on mine. I hope you think so too!
The Memory Post
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If we're only blogging friends, write about a post that is the most memorable for you.
2. Next, if you feel so inclined, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you...!
3. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. ☺ And please do this on your page, too, so we can all share in the fun times together. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have too many fun ones to choose from, but I have several from our Vegas trip.
1. FUZZ
2. Victorias Secret fitting rooms trying on bras.
3. Eating Ice Cream in bed every night and getting a phone call from my mom in tears, yo and your mom laughing at me because I had chocolate ice cream all over my face..
4. The stroll down the strip counting steps, some people peeing their pants from laughing at me and my linen pants and shopping bags cruising with blisters on my feet. Damn we all had blisters.
5. bus pass and the freaks we sat by on the bus.
6. Maggiano's

Dustin and Amy Rasmussen said...

A memory that I have of you is of one Christmas at Grandmas house, you got a basket of nail polishes. I remember thinking.."wow she is so lucky, I hope I get one too so I can be just like her.." You know Grandma and of course I got them as well. I was so happy that I could be like you. I have always looked up to you and wanted to be like you!

Ashlie said...

My memory is a little like Amy's. I remember how we would always want to go to Ream's to get fake nails and then we would spend the entire weekend painting our nails, removing the polish and painting them again.

Tiffany said...

Writing notes to each other in Jr High and getting in trouble for it in english, LOL! I remember meeting you and being so jealous of your beautful hair!