December 9, 2008

Photos with Santa 2008

The great Bridge Photography had a Santa photo shoot. We decided to take the boys there instead of the mall or some place. We have seen Santa at the mall however Hayden was really shy and didn't want to sit on his lap so he just waved to him. I didn't want to force him and thought he would be more comfortable at the studio rather than the big mall. He was still a little bit timid at the studio as you can see from the many faces of Hayden in the pics below. Hayden talks about Santa none stop and how he is going to bring him presents. A big boy bike and a big boy bed. Let's just hope Santa thinks Hayden has been good this year!!





Look at how cute this one is of Landen and Santa! It's my favorite!

4 comments:

sissyann said...

Those pics are priceless. I love his faced. What a cute Santa!! We always go to the mall.. but I get the heebie geebies.

Ashlie said...

Can I tell you how hard I laughed at the second picture of him. His expression is priceless. I can't wait to experience all the many personalities of children. Too cute!!

Jennie said...

I love those pictures! I think the best one is where Hayden is trying to get away from Santa. So typical for little kids!

Cathy Clark said...

oh I love it! Great idea!