July 6, 2009

Memorial Weekend 2009

After the excitement of seeing Thomas.... (ha ha ha) we went camping out to Vernon. The weather was perfect and so was the company! We had a great time! We decided that the boys are now big enough to shoot there very own gun that their grandpa gave them when they were born. It's a cool little gun that you switch from a .22 to .410 shotgun. That probably doesn't make alot of sense unless you know about guns (I don't really know much myself) but they are super cute. Especially the cute tiny shot gun shells that it shoots. I'm not a big fan of guns but I guess I don't have much of a choice since Nate is such a big hunter. The only thing I can say is that I do make sure that we use gun safety. Even then I still don't like them around and make Nate keep them up. The boys had alot of fun camping as we usually do but this was an extra special trip since this was the first time they got to shoot their very own guns.


1 comment:

Sovic Clan said...

What cuties!! Glad to see you back to blogging:)