April 22, 2008

Happy 80th Birthday Grandpa Dimick


We celebrated my Grandpa Dimick's 80th birthday on Saturday April 12th. I know, I am a little behind on my blogging. We planned a little birthday party open house style for Grandpa's family and friends. We invited his brothers and sister along with my Grandma's family that we don't get to see all that often. In fact, there were some family members that came that I had never even met. Our family had a great time seeing everyone and being able to visit with one another. Reminiscing has always been one of my Grandpa's favorite things to do whether it be with just us grand kids or his pals that he meets for coffee once a week. So being able to chat with his brothers and sister and family's was a real treat! That's our good ol' Grandpa!!


Happy Birthday Grandpa! We Love You!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hi! Thanks so much for my comment. I'm so glad you like my layouts! I do make custom "signatures" that go on blog posts. If your interested you can take a look at my Custom Blog design websites. The address is:
http://www.leelouheaders.blogspot.com/

If you have any more questions let me know!!
*Leelou*